- Job Summary
- Managing the operations of about 500 Support Staffs(SSs) including Building Managers(BM), Security Supervisors, Caretakers(CTs), Security Guards(SGs) and Cleaners(CLs) in bti projects both ongoing and handed over projects across Dhaka city.
- Sourcing of adequate numbers of experienced Building Managers, Caretakers, Security Guards, & Cleaners to meet up specific requirements.
- Screening interview of SSs to shorting out experienced SSs for final interview of selection by HOD.
- Selecting and deploying the SSs in the projects and monitoring their activities.
- Conducting training regularly and periodically to ensure professional development of SSs.
- Monitoring the daily activities of team members by checking Daily Project Visit Reports, Feedbacks & communicating with the concern over phone & supervising administrative works of Security Dept.
- Follow-up overall activities of recruitment, training & coordinating with other departments for posting of SSs to different projects.
- Maintaining Central Store/Record of Dress of SSs i.e. Store Maintenance, Dress Registers maintenance, Dress Ledger maintenance, Dress amount adjustment/cutting & Old Dress Collection and Work Order for New Dress etc.
- Monitoring & providing Monthly Central Training on Duties & Responsibilities the SSs to increase awareness & to build up a professional SS team & also providing Technical Training on Fire Fighting, Fire Panel, Fire Hydrant, Lift and Generator/Substation operation.
- Monitoring the SS salary preparation, distribution & procedure are maintained properly as per company policy.
- Preparing monthly report of Resign, Run, Sleeping, Termination & Black list etc & submitting those on regular basis & providing other on demand.
- Ensure day & night project visit of the Exe. / Sr. Exe as per policy by reviewing the project visit sheet & preparing the monthly visit report and supervising the performance of Team members.
- Taking feedback of customers & site personnel regarding service standard of support staffs i.e. attitude, manner and performance of duties.
- Follow up collection of payment cheque from Service projects as per requirements of Property Management.
- Carry out inquiry & investigations if any theft & pilferage or incident occurs in the projects & take necessary action accordingly. Take disciplinary action against support staffs after investigation, if any misconduct taken place / malpractice occurred.
- Inspiring & counseling with the Security Team on regular basis as they have to work round the clock as per demand, doing mock session on handling the Critical Issues etc. & to be aligned with the company culture.
- Arranging & performing special roster duties on long Holidays such as Eid Holidays.
- Prepare daily report and submit to HOD.
- Performing special activities as and when assigned by the management.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from a reputed university
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Security related activities
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Real Estate
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidate must have experience in the relevant field
- Presentable and hardworking
- Interpersonal skill
- Leadership capability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work at office
Compensation & other benefits
- Pick & Drop facility
- Salary Review: Yearly based on performance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn leave encashment.
- Gratuity Scheme
- Lunch & Mobile allowance
- Welfare Fund
- Weekly holiday as per Government & bti calendar.
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
January 20, 2021