- Prepare Layout and Financial Analysis.
- Set the standard features for the proposed project.
- Meeting with the Landowners to get all the opinions / demands of Landowner.
- Finalize the features, sharing and financial benefits with the Landowner.
- Finalize the terms and conditions with the Landowner.
- Collect required documents for approval.
- Complete the signing of Deed of Agreement & Power of Attorney.
- Prepare financial analysis to feasibility test.
- Inform superior about test result and help him to prepare strategy & planning.
- Look after team operations and administrative tasks.
- Master Degree preferable MBA from any public or private university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Business Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Developer, Real Estate
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Target oriented
- Strong negotiation skill
- Independently handling customers
- Ability to lead team
- Capability to motivate team members
- Capable to align team members to company’s culture
- Mentality to take challenges
Compensation & other benefits
- Pick & Drop facility.
- Lunch & Mobile allowance.
- Earn leave encashment.
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Salary Review: Yearly based on performance.
- Gratuity Scheme
- Weekly holiday as per Government & bti calendar.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.